New york stores/retail shops

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: New york stores/retail shops

New york stores/retail shops

hi there fellow collectors,

i need your help!I'm going to New York, Chigago, Washington and Orlando soon and i wonder if you could tell me some good retail shops or stores with (normal listed by the companies prices or close) in these cities which will have the following companies: HOT TOYS, SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES and THREEA.Or at least some of these companies per one shop.Would be great if you could tell me the shop where i can buy the latest releases by hot toys like Iron man mark VI and please if you can provide a website of a shop.
    I really really need your help and hope that this thread will be refreshed time by time cause people in future besides me will need this information IMHO.

I hope you understand.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: New york stores/retail shops

Hi check this out https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...s-anybody.html

However, it's a listing of all the reputable stores vouched for by OSW members.

Quote Originally Posted by santopapa View Post
    Hi check this out https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...s-anybody.html

However, it's a listing of all the reputable stores vouched for by OSW members.
    Thanks for a help, but that's not what i'm looking for and i'm not into military figures.But thanks for your help

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

fullmetal's Customs:fullmetals
    elfbait's Customs:elbait

Quote Originally Posted by Davinator65 View Post
    Yeah i've heard of that shop, he has good figures for sale.But DAMN, he has everything sold out!And what's more interesting is that he has Bruce Lee DX for pre-order or some other ones when every other shops have them already!So his shop=cool figures=sold out\late release.Dissapointing
    But thanks for a help nethertheless

DX Bruce Lee's arrived a couple of weeks ago and have been shipped out to our customers back then. So yes, I forgot to change status of that figure. Good luck finding the DX Bruce Lee

Alexei

I'm off to NYC from blighty at the weekend, Does anybody know of any good 1.6th related shops in Manhattan.

Would love to visit Alexi but I can't see the wife agreeing to us venturing to Brooklyn just so I can buy some 'Dollies' ;-)

cheers
    Warren
    I pose dollies, we take pics!
    www.vonabt.co.uk

These two have a limited Comic/sci-fi theme 1/6 scale figs.

Midtown Comics Times Square
    200 W. 40th Street
    New York, NY 10018

Forbiddon Planet
    840 Broadway
    New York
    (212) 473-1576
    (around 12th street)

Jim Hanley's Universe
    4 W 33rd St
    (between 5th Ave & Broadway)
    New York, NY 10001

Found a small gift shop in Chinatown, Manhattan that sells some 1:6 scale figures. In a quick glance, they have some older figures from Soldier Story, like US Army in Afghanistan, and SFOD D. Also saw one of the black hawk down figures from DML and some Star Wars figures.

I asked about the pricing for US Army in Afghanistan and he whipped out his cellphone, and I think he checked eBay for the estimated price. He told me he will match prices or lower from online retailers. Kind of a odd way to do business.

Anyway I thought I'd drop this info for any NYC collectors or anyone visiting.

Good Fortune Gifts
    32 Mott St. NYC. NY 10013
    212 962 7981

I'm curious, I live in NYC and was wondering if anyone has any more recent info on some of the places to pick up 1/6th figures in the area. Forbidden Planet used to be my go to place for 1/6th WWII figures as that's what I mainly collect, but they don't really stock much of that sort anymore. Does anyone know of any stores that carry 1/6th military maybe even WWII figures in NYC or area? Thanks

Bumping this old one.......gonna be around NYC for the Christmas holiday. Anything I should see toy wise? Years ago I found some nice places. Looks like it's sadly nothing now?