Virginia Beach/Norfolk VA

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Virginia Beach/Norfolk VA

Virginia Beach/Norfolk VA

I'm heading up to the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area for a long weekend this coming weekend, and I was curious if there are any good 1/6 shops in the area (within 20-25 miles)?

Thanks!
    My Trade References

Honor the Fallen...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Virginia Beach/Norfolk VA

Sorry for not knowing about this thread earlier...or really being able to help, either.

I live in Chesapeake (757, holla atcha boy). If memory serves, there sadly aren't that many hobby shops around. The last one I knew of was a small Hungates store in a local mall, but that since closed, and I don't recall any 1/6 stuff there (but they had some AWESOME Playmobil sets for sale). If anyone who lives in or frequents the Tidewater area knows of a place or two, though, speak up--I'd love to check it out!

On a side note, I would like to say that that area has a TON of really awesome places for militaria and military history. I especially like the War Museum in Newport News, and if you're looking for surplus stuff, check out M&G Sales in Norfolk.
    OAS AAS LLS

Dude, I live in Virginia Beach half a year now, and I think there aren't any action figure shops in the Hampton Roads. Sorry

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The war museum in Newport News sells 1/6 figures mostly ww2,but selection is limited

Sadly,there's nothing in Virginia Beach.Not even HobbyTown has anything.