legend hobbies & toys any good?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: legend hobbies & toys any good?

legend hobbies & toys any good?

hey guys just here to ask is legends hobbies & toys any good to order from? They seem have a great selection, are they fast and reliable or is their selection too good to be true thanx
    Well let me go ahead and quote the late great Colonel Sanders here, he said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have ordered from them twice, never had any problems.

After seeing this thread I went and placed on order with Legends for CyGirl Destiny. Good prices on items, open communication when orders are placed with shipping information.

I went to site, placed an order, recieved an email that my order was successful placed, and a follow-up email for tracking via UPS. Package arrived with good packing, no bruise damages from being kicked around through the mail.

No complaints and a thumbs up to Legends.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

where are they located (if they have a shop that is)????

I don't think they have a Brick and Mortar store, but the website is here:
    http://www.legendshobbies.com/

They are located in California.

They do have a storefront.

I've used them once so far. Very open, prompt communication. Very polite & professional. I bought some of the first ACE uniforms ever done from them. Stuff arrived very well packed, very promtptly. Very well packaged. Everything inside was pristine. I'd use them again. Only reason I haven't used them more often is I've been focusing on "loose" gear lately. Otherwise, their inventory is pretty diverse.

Actually they do not have a storefront.They used to have a store in the LA area,but they shut it down and went into the mall across the street from that location,but that didn't work out.They just do mail order and internet orders.But they do run their warehouse out of the Merit wherehouse.
    I am not a slave to the box art layout!!
    Don't be so unkind.You may not survive to pass this way again,and these be the last friendly words you'll hear.

FYI, I found out they have a new website up with more selection now!!

just placed an order last week, very quick shipping and no problems.

I visited the website they look well stocked, in a mall.
    I'll try placing an order.

Thanks
    --USMC --

azteca point blank toys

we use them alot here and they are pretty fast in shipp not like us but fast he he

Angry No answer from Legends hobbies

Hello, does anybody knows what is with Legends hobbies?

I wrote them an email already 3times and never got an answer.

I wanted to order for a quite high amount and wanted to know wheter somebody answers to my questions.

But there is no answer since weeks?

Re: legend hobbies & toys any good?

they are closed weekends according to the site. I just bought something off them from ebay not noticing they had a web site. Their wherehouse is like 2 miles from my work. I am hopping they let me do a local pick up so I dont have to drive past them everyday to and from work.

Ok so I went there today after work to pick up my order. they are in a wherehouse on Canada street and allow local pick up on ebay at online orders. Since I was there they let me take a peek at their kinda display area. they just moved in last week so its chaos everywhere. Iit might besome time before you can just go in like its a store but they made it sound like they will be doing it like that.

nope, they are irresponsible.
    I order some items about a month ago, they never seemed to ship it
    so i called to call off the order, they say they take care of it, and now after a month
    they shipped it without any notification. AND thanks to them, my bank account is minus.
    what kind of dealer is that?
    and it was my very first order, so I'm never gonna deal with them.
    for me, best dealer so far is monkey depot.

HELLO ALL 1/6 ENTHUSIAST
    WE ARE LEGENDS TOYS & HOBBIES
    WE ARE MAINLY A ONLINE RETAIL WEBSITE, BUT WE ALSO HAVE A WALK IN DISPLAY ROOM, WHICH WORKS EXACTLY LIKE A REGULAR STOREFRONT.

OUR ADDRESS IS:
    17421 GALE AVE, BUILDING B
    CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91748

OUR HOURS ARE: MON-FRIDAY 8:30AM-5:00PM PACIFIC

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL, OUR STORE NUMBER IS 626-810-8962

WWW.LEGENDSHOBBIES.COM

Hey guys can someone give me some recent feedback bout legendhobbies.com. They have some collectibles that i am wanting to purchase

Thanks

Ok so here is a recent feedback :

The first order I take was from them. I had no problem except a little delay due to a problem I will expose just after.

They are professional and are always responding to e-mail when you need to have informations.

The only problem I see is sometimes the website does not mention the product is not yet in stock. Actualy, the last time I ordered, one of my product was not in the package. I panicked and e-mailed them (knowing that customs opened the package...), and the answered me the product was not even in production yet. (it was a based on alpha figure from Triad Toys)

Since, I have been on the triad toys website and it seems the product will may be distributed in one month or two. On the website of Legends toys and hobbies, it is still not mentionned as "pre-order" nor "not in stock".

That's the only problem I had with them and for now, it have been two month I wait for this product.

But beside that, they are serious and their products are well packaged so you can go without hesitation. Just search about the product you want to buy before ordering if you are in a hurry or if - like me - you have customs who ask the whole bill everythime you receive a package... Knowing that the bill contain all the products you bought and knowing you pay the customs be percent of the total bill, you could pay twice the same tariffs just because your package has been splitted in two.

Ok... I must dubble my old message because I must take back what I wrote.

The Dakota figure is yout since october now and I still have no news of the store. I wrote them three month ago, two month ago and two weeks ago to have news, had none.

That plus the fact they did not mention the figure was in preorder when I ordered it, I must confess I think I have been fooled.

I actualy don't think I will have this figure one day and they lack of comunication is just disturbing.

Go elswhere.

Had a bad experience with them; DEFINITELY do NOT do a preorder from them. If the item is in stock, you might be alright.

Did you get finaly your goods ?

I've been ordering from them since 2002. I never had a problem. They used to be the best place to check out the newest DML releases back when that was the top manufacturer. I've ordered from them recently, though, and still had good experiences.

Actually have been to their storefront at the address they posted. They have figures there not mentioned on the website which surprised me with what they got. Some older items I would never thought I'd personally see. The person I spoke to at the store was very helpful and accommodating. Would go back there again.

I placed an order with them about mid 2nd week of August, and it's the end of August and I have not received my item yet. Kinda upsetting. We'll see if it arrives.....

A bit of miscommunication but item was received and packaging was great. No worries here.

I placed an order in the middle of september and later they call me to ask about my address. I specifically told them over the phone to which address to send my item. Guess what they did? Yup, they send it to the wrong freaking address. Murphy's law: Of course the usps delivered my package not only to the wrong address but to the wrong house. Im yet to see what they come up with. As of today, I have no action figure and Im out $100+ lets see what hapends next.........