Vancouver BC stores?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Vancouver BC stores?

Vancouver BC stores?

looking for any places in Vancouver BC
    that sell Hot toys products?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Vancouver BC stores?

Urbansamurais is in Vancouver or Burnaby, unusual for me is, I visited my brother almost yearly, who lives in Surrey, B.C. an aunt in Seattle, but never been there. He has a lot of stuff, very good ones from what I know. But never bother to look into it, which is I don't know how come I always missed it, even though I was in Surrey last month.

http://urbansamuraihobbies.com/index...age=contact_us

Quote Originally Posted by fioski View Post
    Urbansamurais is in Vancouver or Burnaby, unusual for me is, I visited my brother almost yearly, who lives in Surrey, B.C. an aunt in Seattle, but never been there. He has a lot of stuff, very good ones from what I know. But never bother to look into it, which is I don't know how come I always missed it, even though I was in Surrey last month.

Contact Us : Urban Samurai Hobbies
    Its located in Coquitlam, in the Loughheed Mall. The Skytrain transit line runs right by it.

Other places that MIGHT have 1/6th scale stuff like Hot Toys are Imperial Hobbies, located on 3 road, across from Landsdowne Mall--also accessible via Skytrain.
    There might be a couple of stores that carry imported stuff, like Hot Toys figures, is some of the various Asian Market malls, located in Richmond ( Yoahan or Aberdeen malls) or in Burnaby in the Crystal Mall (?) on Kingsway just west of Metrotown mall.
    There may be additional shops that specialize in this kind of stuff, best route to find them is to ask around when you are in town.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks I will keep this in mind, next time. Will defintely go there. I am from Toronto, I have Toys2 . Every time we are there it is mostly dedicated to family time, relatives, sort of always a reunion, can not be into 1:6 all the time, though I have some figures with me, LOL. I will just volunteer to buy a case of beer maybe and take longer. LOL

the Loughheed Mall is in Burnaby.

Quote Originally Posted by ARROW View Post
    There might be a couple of stores that carry imported stuff, like Hot Toys figures, is some of the various Asian Market malls, located in Richmond ( Yoahan or Aberdeen malls)
    Hey, Arrow!

Thanks for the tip, but can you confirm these?

I've been to Aberdeen Centre and only found Gacha Gacha Hobbies and Toys. I'm sure there was another shop, but I think they've either closed or moved. I've never been to Yaohan though and I might visit them one day if there's a hobby shop there.
    It will work out in the end. If it doesn't, then it's not the end.

Toy Traders in Langley has a big selection

lookig forward to visiting the stores in B.C. hope to meet some local collectors there also. thanks for the post!

Quote Originally Posted by rovot View Post
    lookig forward to visiting the stores in B.C. hope to meet some local collectors there also. thanks for the post!

hohoy!!! ayan na! ibahin mo na lokasyon mo hehehe, dayuhan ka na butet ka LOL

kamusta na dyan? ginaw noh? kape't yosi lang katapat nyan parekoy! o di kaya mag kitbash ka na lang hehe, kita-kits sa eyes bwahahaha

hahaha oo nga pala..naka pinas pa din. sana me mga local collectors ako makilala within this area..para di naman ako malungkot.

any collectors nearby surrey/vancouver area?

Quote Originally Posted by rovot View Post
    hahaha oo nga pala..naka pinas pa din. sana me mga local collectors ako makilala within this area..para di naman ako malungkot.

any collectors nearby surrey/vancouver area?

Rovot, PM me. I live in South Vancouver, but born and raised in the Philippines. I know how it feels to be a stranger in a strange place. We'll exchange notes.

Ronnie
    It will work out in the end. If it doesn't, then it's not the end.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinestone_fuel View Post
    Rovot, PM me. I live in South Vancouver, but born and raised in the Philippines. I know how it feels to be a stranger in a strange place. We'll exchange notes.

Ronnie

oh ayan na, si kuya ronnie, may ka-kitbash at swap meet na heheh, da more da many-er hehe

Been to imperial hobby at no.3 road richmond, big store, but only saw dml boxed sets mostly ww2. Been to toy traders, mostly hot toys , some first release ht military (nbc fig) ultimate soldier bdu wepons pack and a few bbi figs