One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Tons of New Sixth Scale Arrivals at Cotswold Collectibles

Sponsor News 
3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JeffSaylor 
#1 ·
NEWS FROM THE FRONT

If you can believe it, we start work tomorrow on our 2019 Christmas Catalog. This particular catalog is one of my favorites for we try to load it with as much cool Elite Brigade and vintage-vibe stuff that we can get our hands on. This year's catalog will not disappoint. Sean is hard at work on some new 3D printed items. I'm sure, Ben will crank out a thing or two himself. Keith is developing some new add ons to his popular Hover Pod. I'm ALWAYS keeping Rob busy with something new. Jan, Lou, and Linda are sewing some new things up for this season, and we'll be bringing on a husband and wife team - Jerry and Pat - to introduce some 1:6 scale furniture. Lots of fun new things coming out this Fall and Winter with MUCH more in store for 2020!

BLAST FROM THE PAST

ODA Member Okinawa 1st Special Forces Group Uniform and Equipment

Released in 2004 by Toy Soldier, never used. Figure not included.

BUY NOW!

WEEKLY SPECIAL

JXK Studios Border Collies (4 Color Styles)

On Sale for $25.59 Each (Regularly $36.99)!

Click HERE for details.

Offer Expires: October 16th, 2019 at 6:00 pm (central). Cannot be combined with any other special or discounted pricing. Sorry - No Backorders or Rainchecks.
[HR][/HR]

NEW PRODUCTS ANNOUNCED!

JUST ARRIVED!

[HR][/HR]

CUSTOM PHOTO OF THE WEEK

Marine Raider by Alex Delseni

Per Alex...

Marine Raider kitbash using parts from solduer story, E&S, Dam Toys, Flagset and others. Used Tamiya weathering sets and airbrush for the dust effects, beard was made from stuffed animal fur, tattoos are a combination of custom waterlide decals I printed and fillers/hands with a micro liner pen. The bike is a 21st century toys bike that I repainted and dusted, with more custom waterslides for the "stickers"​

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.