L.A. Area Old Timers: Get-together with EBT at the Pasadena GI Joe show 20180506

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: L.A. Area Old Timers: Get-together with EBT at the Pasadena GI Joe show 20180506

L.A. Area Old Timers: Get-together with EBT at the Pasadena GI Joe show 20180506

I talked with Nan earlier today and we think it's time for a get-together again. For now we're looking at an informal meet up on May 6 in the Pasadena Convention Center during the GI Joe show from 9am to 1pm, then we'll go and chill at either TGI Fridays or BJ's together. This is the start of things too; we're gonna see about restarting the semi-regular meet in the future too.

Joe Bros, Doktor von evil, I just pm'ed you guys. Think Edwin's in Arizona now and Pvt Noclass is in Jersey? I don't remember the handles of the other regulars off-hand. Spread the word please!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: L.A. Area Old Timers: Get-together with EBT at the Pasadena GI Joe show 2018

Quick update: we're on for this Sunday. We'll meet up at Echo Base's table at 4pm, then chill at BJ's at 5.

Re: L.A. Area Old Timers: Get-together with EBT at the Pasadena GI Joe show 2018

Right on, my friend. It was great seeing you again after so long.

Looks like we've got some hardcore mandollers poised to mete out some serious fun.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yup, here we go again, eh?