One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

10th Annual SSCC FIGURECON - March 3rd and 4th, 2018

3K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  Fred_IV 
#1 · (Edited)
Combat vehicle Tank Self-propelled artillery Hat Motor vehicle

Dates & Times:

Saturday, March 3rd, 2018 - 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Sunday, March 4th, 2018 - 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.

Entertrainment Junction
7379 Squire Court
West Chester, OH 45069

Websites:

Calendar | Entertrainment Junction

SSCC Ohio - HOME

Sixth Scale Collectors Club - Home | Facebook

The Sixth Scale Collectors Club's 10th Annual FIGURECON featuring TONS of 1:6th scale figures, vehicles, displays, and dioramas of all eras and subjects as well as vendors carrying all sorts of 1:6th scale goodness! This is part of Entertrainment Junction's 9th Annual Scale Model expo featuring model boats, planes, and trains - and all in the same building as the world's largest indoor G-scale train layout!

Admission and parking are free for the FIGURECON and Scale Model Expo. Concessions and a hobby shop are also on-site. Bring the whole family for two days of scale greatness!

VENDOR LIST:

• Air, Land, and Sea Military Surplus - 21st Century 1:6th and 1:18th figures and vehicles
  • Cory Lord Enterprises - 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story boxed figures, loose parts, accessories, vehicles, and custom items.
  • esumthing4u - stacks, boxes, and tubs of 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story boxed figures, loose figures, loose parts, and accessories
  • F&M Models - 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story loose figures, loose parts, accessories, vehicles, and custom items
  • My Vintage Toys and Trains - 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story and Vintage GI Joe loose parts and accessories
  • Phil's Toy Chest and Collectibles - 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story boxed figures, loose parts, accessories, and vehicles.
  • WAC's Custom Creations - Custom 1:6th vehicles and diorama accessories.

We hope to see you there!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
We've finalized the vendor list for the show. Some old favorites are returning and some new additions have been added to keep it fresh!

VENDOR LIST: - UPDATED - 2/03/18

• Air, Land, and Sea Military Surplus - 21st Century 1:6th and 1:18th figures and vehicles
  • Cory Lord Enterprises - 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story boxed figures, loose parts, accessories, vehicles, and custom items.
  • esumthing4u - stacks, boxes, and tubs of 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story boxed figures, loose figures, loose parts, and accessories
  • F&M Models - 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story loose figures, loose parts, accessories, vehicles, and custom items
  • My Vintage Toys and Trains - 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story and Vintage GI Joe loose parts and accessories
  • Phil's Toy Chest and Collectibles - 1:6th 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, GI Joe, Soldier Story boxed figures, loose parts, accessories, and vehicles.

Less than two months away! GET EXCITED!

:shades :shades :shades

#5 ·
ONE MONTH AWAY!

UPDATED VENDOR LIST:

Bottom line - if you're in driving distance, BE THERE!

#8 ·
This Weekend!!!

I'd normally continue on with the normal "If you are in driving distance and can't make it, you're missing out..." shtick, but it clearly doesn't work.

So - I'm trying something new:

If you can make it, great. The SSCC would love to have you and please find us (we're wearing show lanyards and SSCC shirts) and say hi!

But if you are too lame to make it even though you could, just know that I will personally be buying ALL the rare loose parts that you whine about not being able to find anymore online. And I'll not be sharing either.

:shades

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.