One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

A Doll and Action Figure "Yard Sale" July 15, 2017 Cold Spring KY ...

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  DaFather 
#1 · (Edited)
What happens when a collector collects for years?

They one day have a sale!!! Margie of the QCBDC is having a 1 Day sale out of much of what she has been collecting.

Take a peek at some of the pictures from the latest QCBDC Spring Show, and you can have an idea of what you might find.

Pictures from the QCBDC Spring Fashion Doll Show & Sale 2017 at EJ ....

Saturday, July 15, 8 AM to 2 PM, 5142 Winters Lane, Cold Spring, KY.

Directions from eastern Cincinnati:
Take I-275 west and cross the bridge into KY
Take exit number 74A- on the left toward US-27/ALEXANDRIA. (first exit over the bridge)
Merge onto I-471 S. which turns into Alexandria Pike/US 27
Go to center lane and go straight on US 27 (you will pass a BP on the left and eventually Wendy's on the right. Wendy's is a signal that you will be turning soon)
Turn LEFT onto INDUSTRIAL RD/KY-1998. (You will pass Barleycorns on the right shortly before you turn onto Orchard Terrace)
Turn LEFT onto ORCHARD TER.
Turn Right onto WINTERS LN. and cross a small bridge
5142 is on the 4th house on the right.

Directions from I-71/I-75 south:
Take I-71/75 south to 471
Cross Big Mac bridge/471 bridge
I-471 turns into Alexandria Pike/US 27
Go to center lane and go straight on US 27 (you will pass a BP on the left and eventually Wendy's is on the right. Wendy's is a signal that you will be turning soon)
Turn LEFT onto INDUSTRIAL RD/KY-1998. (You will pass Barleycorns on the right shortly before you turn onto Orchard Terrace)
Turn LEFT onto ORCHARD TER.
Turn Right onto WINTERS LN. and cross a small bridge
5142 is on the 4th house on the right.

Will post more when I know and get more, meanwhile, consider keeping the date open.

Note new date, show on rain or shine.

See less See more
#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.