Holland Cobblestone Base
I have quck tutorial for those who want a cobblestone base. I have a few photos of the finished base, but I fogot to take phtos of how to make it. Its simple enough, so you don't really need pictures.
1. Find a shoe box
2. Fill the very bottom 1/2 to 3/4 inch with plaster (I used wall patch)
3. Wait to partially dry- make shure its hard, but not completly dry.
4. Use a dremel or other routing tool to engrave lines into the plaster.
5. Wait to completley dry.
6. Paint back
7. Paint over with grey, brown, etc...
8. Wash in Acetone and wipe with paper towel. ( it will provide a nice finish)
9. Make a sidewalk area out of wooden sticks, more plaster, etc... (optional)
10. Weather. I used washed out grey-brown paint and dirt.
And the results-
'Only two things are infinite -- the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the Universe.' --Albert Einstein