What you can do with a 3d printer

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: What you can do with a 3d printer

What you can do with a 3d printer

Greetings from Mexico!

I own one mp mini delta printer tha uses PLA and one photon resin printer, there are much much better printers than mine, so just imagine what you can do with the newest models!.
    The quality depends on the time your willing to wait for the model to complete in PLA, I use my 3d resin printer for heads and small things like paratrooper wings or belt buckles and the PLA printer for armor and weapons.
    I downloaded must of the models for free at thingiverse and other sites like yeggi, I paid a few from cgtrader, turbosquid and renderhub, If I can help you to find something, please ask
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint8-jpg   What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint7-jpg   What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint6-jpg   What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint5-jpg   What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint4-jpg   What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint3-jpg  

What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint2-jpg   What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint1-jpg   What you can do with a 3d printer-3dprint-jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements