Hi, I'm fairly new to this hobby so I'm learning as I go, and I would appreciate some advice if anyone can help!

I have an Obitsu head that I currently have on an S26A body. I got it to fit by making a tiny cut in the Obitsu's neck-hole, since the hole was way too small to fit over the neck peg on the body. It fits well and isn't wobbly or anything, but I'm not quite satisfied with the way the head sits on the neck. It sits a little low, which makes my figure look like she has a short neck.

I've been trying to think of a way to adjust the head's position on the neck. The way it fits over the neck peg right now doesn't allow for much adjustment. I've been doing some reading on the forum, and I found this adapter mentioned: 1/6 Scale Female Head Sculpt Inner Adapter For Hot Toys Neck Joint | eBay

I was thinking of cutting a much bigger hole at the bottom of the head and gluing or otherwise attaching an adapter like this inside. However I've also read that the S26A has a smaller neck peg than other Phicen bodies, so I don't know if this adapter would be compatible with the body.

Does anyone have any advice on what might be a good method to make the head position more adjustable? Here are a couple of photos so you can see the neck hole and the way the head sits on the neck. (As you can see, I tried some blu tack, but it ended up being a mess that got stuck in the hair, and it was too painful to get it out for me to want to try again haha.)

Adjusting Obitsu Head on Phicen Body-1-jpg
Adjusting Obitsu Head on Phicen Body-2-jpg
Thanks for reading!