Ideas for a Werewolf

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Ideas for a Werewolf

Ideas for a Werewolf

I'd really like a 1/6 werewolf. I'm aware of the interchangeable one out there, but he's just not my thing.

I was wondering if like, a Blanka or a Hulk might make a good body base. There appear to be only rumors about 1/6 Street Fighters, though. If I'm wrong about that, I'd certainly like a correction. Akuma and Blanka both would be good body types. But Hulk looks like my best option currently.

I want like a genuine half wolf man, with a fully lupine head, as opposed to something skinny and lanky or a Lon Cheney type look. Kind of like the old Werewolf the Apocalypse game. I can sculpt the head myself and be happy there, I think.

I was just curious for any ideas. Kitbashing or borrowed parts. Otherwise for the moment it looks like I'll have to sculpt everything myself, so I'm just looking for shortcuts.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Ideas for a Werewolf

You might want to consider starting with a 1/6 Wolverine figure & modify from there.

Re: Ideas for a Werewolf

Sideshow did the Wolfman in color and in black and white many moons ago. Mine has been dressed in German paratrooper gear for years. I should put it in brown shirt gear and really piss off people 
    I'll be a story in your head, but that's OK we're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one!