One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Ideas for a Werewolf

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jon math 
#1 ·
I'd really like a 1/6 werewolf. I'm aware of the interchangeable one out there, but he's just not my thing.

I was wondering if like, a Blanka or a Hulk might make a good body base. There appear to be only rumors about 1/6 Street Fighters, though. If I'm wrong about that, I'd certainly like a correction. Akuma and Blanka both would be good body types. But Hulk looks like my best option currently.

I want like a genuine half wolf man, with a fully lupine head, as opposed to something skinny and lanky or a Lon Cheney type look. Kind of like the old Werewolf the Apocalypse game. I can sculpt the head myself and be happy there, I think.

I was just curious for any ideas. Kitbashing or borrowed parts. Otherwise for the moment it looks like I'll have to sculpt everything myself, so I'm just looking for shortcuts.

#3 ·
Sideshow did the Wolfman in color and in black and white many moons ago. Mine has been dressed in German paratrooper gear for years. I should put it in brown shirt gear and really piss off people :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.