One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Reducing breast size on phican s26a

12K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  eyalon 
#1 ·
Hey all!

I am going to start working on a custom Hermione doll for my collection. I'm going to put her in the Yule Ball dress and I want something close to Emma size/shape at the ball. But, the phican bodies (and all others) are really well developed in the chest.

So anyone have any advice on breast reduction surgery for those bodies? Or are there any quality bodies that match a teen girl?

#6 · (Edited)
Hi there, did you ever manage to find success with the bust reduction? I ask because I have experimented with this very thing -- so far, I have only found ways to do it for figures that will be at least semi-clothed on permanent basis, as it requires permanently 'damaging' the tbleague body. My method is to figure out how much of a reduction you want, and then simply take an exacto knife and cut away that amount from the base of each breast. Then, to press it back into place, I use saran wrap/cling film, which can be taped closed at the back of the figure with very small piece of double-sided tape. I first attempted to glue the breasts back down at the base, but sadly I have not found a type of glue that works yet, hence the use of the cling film. If you only wrap them lightly, then they may still 'stick out' a bit, but if you wrap them tightly, it will give a more flat-chested appearance.

This SHOULD work under clothing -- just be VERY careful when cutting under the breasts. You will have to make TWO cuts to each breast. The first should be at the base, where the breast meets the torso underneath. Don't cut too deep downward, as you could puncture the chest/body cavity underneath. Also, don't cut too far up the sides of each breast, in case you want to still be able to show some 'cleavage' on the figure. The second cut will be above the first, creating a sort of 'slice' or 'wedge', which you then remove from the bottom of the breast. Cut slowly and carefully, as the silicone can be tricky. How much you remove, aka how big of a 'slice', is up to you. I found that, on the s25b, even just removing a small sliver was enough to make the bust look a bit more natural. Obviously, try to keep the 'slices' evenly shaped. It may help to first draw the lines where you plan to cut onto the tbleague body using a pen prior to actually making the cuts.

I don't have photos yet, as the first time I tried this, I didn't think to take any and now the figure in question is essentially sewn into her clothes, lol. But when I do it again, I'll share some here if anyone is interested. : )

#7 ·
That is really awesome :)
due to $$ issues I have not ordered a body yet but I hope to have one by the end of the month.
I am having trouble picturing where to cut based just on the text and not having one in my hand but hopefully when I have a body in hand it will make more sense.
I'll let you all know as progress is made :)

#9 · (Edited)
I understand, I realize my directions were maybe not super clear. It's always better with a visual aide. Bear with me, and I'll attempt to illustrate it for you at some point soon. :)

im having this same problem stupid breast sizes
i hate the height as well, most women arent 6 feet tall

im trying to find a good body but everytime i search they put in the description "hot toys cat toys play toys tbleague phicen body"
I feel your pain when it comes to the 'too tall' body height, however, there are now a couple of options for female tbleague bodies which are a bit shorter. These are:

- the s28a/s29b [that is the newer 'buxom' curvy body which is shorter than the regular tbleague bodies - i haven't tried it yet myself but it seems nice for curvier ladies] For an example of how this one looks on a figure, see the recent Tbleague figure 'Nancy In Hell'. Seems to work well with a variety of headsculpts.

- the s24a/s25b [this is the body we were talking about in the above bust reduction discussion] - I highly rec this one for shorter or more petite characters. Only issue is that the bust is a tad on the large-ish size, but despite that I have successfully used it for several characters so far. Works best with slightly smaller headsculpts, I have found.

- the s26a/s27b [this is the shortest and most petite body so far, but I would not recommend it as it is hard if not impossible to find headsculpts that work with it]

ETA: Here's GubernatorFan's very helpful comparison pic, showing the 'buxom' body, the shorter body, and then a 'regular' sized body with a smaller/medium bust:

Waist Gesture Thigh Fashion design Abdomen

s29b - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color - Page 3

#10 ·
SkyWalker,
Can you please let me see some photos of the after surgery, as I am thinking of doing the same to one of mine, but considering getting some silicone glue, or similar to glue the breast back down. Just want to see what it looks like. I do hate the size of the breasts on most of the Phicens, their best being the S16A of a smaller medium. But I have an S26 as well, but she just seems too big... Need to reduce them somehow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.