One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Best match for Angelina Jolie head sculpt with body for "Mrs. Smith" kitbash?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  joea64 
#1 ·
Best match for Angelina Jolie head sculpt with body for "Mrs. Smith" kitbash?

I'm considering kitbashing a figure of Angelina Jolie as Mrs. Smith in the leather-corset outfit - I know about the new figure but I think I can put together one of my own for cheaper, based on parts I can purchase from eBay sellers I've found reliable. I'm considering one or the other of these head sculpts, though they both look really similar to me apart from minor differences in hairstyle (and might in fact be the same item!):

1/6 Angelina Jolie Mrs. Smith Head Sculpt For Hot Toys Phicen Female Figure USA | eBay

1/6 Angelina Jolie Mrs. Smith Head Sculpt for Hot Toys Phicen KUMIK ❶❶USA❶❶ | eBay

(If you know a better AJ head sculpt, let me know!)

I'm considering a Jiaoudoll body, but am not sure whether pale or suntan is a better match, likewise large bust or medium bust. What do you recommend?

Also, I'll need a pair of knee-high boots to complete the figure. I can't seem to find the right style on eBay so I'll probably have to look elsewhere. I don't think any "loose" boots from the complete figure are available yet.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.