One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Tight jumpsuit & Phicen/TBL Body: How to?

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  acharamarvin 
#1 ·
Hello,

i purchased this Jumpsuit some time ago (for reference):

1/6 Black Faux Leather Jumpsuit Catsuit Bodysuit for 12'' Female Figure Toy | eBay

I want to put it on a S16A-Body. And yeah... exactly. Much struggle, not so much success. I tried to wrap a thin plastic foil around the legs/thighs to reduce the friction, but... Too many crincels and it just doesn't look good..

The material of the suit is flexible and can be stretched. So i think about putting small balloons in the limbs and inflate them, wait one night and hope that the material has expanded enough to get the body in it... But will it work or i'll just ruin the suit? Don 't know.

I would greatly appreciate any advice and shared experience! TIA

Cheers!

#2 ·
Hi, sorry for the month late reply, don't really venture here often; but if you haven't tried it yet one thing you can do is turn the suit inside out, match the ankles of the body to the ankle openings of the suit and "roll" the suit up the body, making sure to also insert the wrists into the wrist openings of the suit once you've rolled the suit up around mid thigh.

#3 ·
Leather jumpsuit women are exclusive outfits that mold to the contours of the body and are very comfortable although they do not appear so.

Leather Jumpsuits for women are available in different colors such as white, black, blue, pink, grey, red green, and navy. The white cropped branded jumpsuit ends just below the knees in aviation style. It is crafted from lambskin leather and has a buttery-soft feel. The belt clinches the feminine curves while the belted collar and golden snaps give it a utilitarian look.

If you are deciding to go for a Halloween party, pick up one of the women leather jumpsuit that meet your requirements and make a striking appearance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.