PewPewGun Combat Robot

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: PewPewGun Combat Robot

PewPewGun Combat Robot

I got my figure in earlier this week and love it. I am having a problem with a joint. All the joints were stiff and some required some work to get them moving. The left hip joint where the leg connects to the pelvis is so stuck that I can't get it to move at all. I tried some heat to the area and that didn't work. Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Democratic Peoples Republic of England

Re: PewPewGun Combat Robot

haven't had such issues myself but I suggest some patient use of a hairdrier. stick with it and it should would, if not, contact PewPewGun for replacement

Re: PewPewGun Combat Robot

I sat him in some hot water with the armor removed and managed to work the joint free. All joints working now. I was surprised at how lite the figure is, but I must say I love it.