martial arts hands

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: martial arts hands

martial arts hands

i searched the forms and couldnt find an answer.....is there a body or hand pack or something for Martial arts figures...Kung Fu..Karate...ect......
    only thing i could find was a expensive Bruce Lee Enterbay figure.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: martial arts hands

I find it's most practical to use various companies' regular posed hands to fit the bill, for example: Monkey Depot - The Finest in Scale Military (be sure to go to next pages, there's a LOT of hand sets) - and there are many other dealers offering loose hands.

You will find a large assortment of fists, and open hands (regular and flexible) which can easily be posed for acceptable combative configurations. Depending on systems/styles, various arts and practitioners use tightly or more loosely held hands.
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

Re: martial arts hands

thanks for getting back to me.....ive bought full fig sets from Monkey Depot before...just not pieces yet ....i like their service so far.
    how well do the flexible work?....and how compatible are they with most bodies?.....honestly at this point id buy a new body to go with a good Kung-Fu handset.....kitbashing gets tricky when it comes to skintones and compatability....so far i like the True Type bodies with their handset, for my customs.martial arts hands-img_2866-jpgmartial arts hands-img_2867-jpg
    i have a few more but they are pack for moving in a month.