One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

martial arts hands

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jonn420 
#1 ·
i searched the forms and couldnt find an answer.....is there a body or hand pack or something for Martial arts figures...Kung Fu..Karate...ect......
only thing i could find was a expensive Bruce Lee Enterbay figure.

#2 ·
I find it's most practical to use various companies' regular posed hands to fit the bill, for example: Monkey Depot - The Finest in Scale Military (be sure to go to next pages, there's a LOT of hand sets) - and there are many other dealers offering loose hands.

You will find a large assortment of fists, and open hands (regular and flexible) which can easily be posed for acceptable combative configurations. Depending on systems/styles, various arts and practitioners use tightly or more loosely held hands.

#3 ·
thanks for getting back to me.....ive bought full fig sets from Monkey Depot before...just not pieces yet ....i like their service so far.
how well do the flexible work?....and how compatible are they with most bodies?.....honestly at this point id buy a new body to go with a good Kung-Fu handset.....kitbashing gets tricky when it comes to skintones and compatability....so far i like the True Type bodies with their handset, for my customs. Fashion design Entertainment Dance Performing arts Artist
Footwear Sleeve Gesture Entertainment Performing arts

i have a few more but they are pack for moving in a month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.