Phicen Body Skintone head match help

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Phicen Body Skintone head match help

Phicen Body Skintone head match help

i wanted a custom samurai type chick, so i decided to make a custom using the Scarlett Johanson sculpt (Headplay or Kumic)...and the Riza Miyamoto Figure from Triad Toys....got a good deal on the figure....the skintone matched pretty good..but the neck was too big......and the shoulder was broke out of the box.....
    i would like to get a new Metal frame Phicen body to match the head......but i have no idea which skintone or bust size to get.....im pretty sure the large is too big for the Breast Armor she is wearing......
    has anyone done this custom or similar build.....Phicen Body Skintone head match help-s-l500-jpg+Phicen Body Skintone head match help-s-l400-jpg=Phicen Body Skintone head match help-img_2865-jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Phicen Body Skintone head match help

I think you should try suntan color (fake headsculpts generally matches suntan color.). The armor seems to have a big breast, so i would buy large size. But if you are not sure about the size, go for mid size, because the armor will cover the breasts.....