One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Painting & sculpting on a Phicen?

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  k00laid 
#1 ·
Hi all. I'm new, first post, yada yada. I have some basic experience in doll customization but I have an idea for a project that is a bit more ambitious than what I've already done.

I want to create a custom Thane Krios from Mass effect using the head from this: http://simplytoyz.com/image/cache/data/Titan%20Merchandise/Mini%20Figures/TTMEVBX001-13-500x500.jpgfor the body I was thinking Phicen M32 or M33. I don't own a Phicen but I understand that painting them is doable with a mix of silicone, thinner, and acrylic? But then there's the issue of sculpting the folds on his neck and throat (and possibly removing the nipples because the guy's a reptile ;)) Can anyone recommend a method or material for pulling that off?

If any of you feel it'd be a better idea to ditch Phicen and use a different body, I'd love your feedback, too.

#2 ·
This post is pretty old lol, but maybe an sfx 2 part silicone might work? Can't think of any brands atm but theyre used to sculpt on the body in a pinch. Provides much more realism, but can be expensive.

Don't know if it'd necessarily adhere to a Phicen body, though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.