One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Tattoo for phicen.

11K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  sonderstudioseaston 
#1 ·
Sorry if this has been done to death. I searched but couldn't find a conclusive answer. New guy here, my first phicen is on the way. This forum has been a huge help already.

What I'm looking to do is add some tattooing to a figure. Wondering if anyone came up with a tried and true method yet. I was thinking a thinned thin layer of silicone flesh colored, then the water slide decal, not sure if it should be applies while base is still tacky or not, then another thinned thin layer of silicone as a kind of shield or sealant. I'm not apposed to trying this but if it's already been proven not to work I'll save myself some time and money and try something different. What say yall?

#4 ·
Silicone is notorious for being difficult to stick things to, so I'd be very surprised if a decal would work. Still, it's certainly worth a try! If you don't want to fork out for custom ones, maybe try nail decals - they're super cheap and easy to get hold of so they'd be ideal to play around with. I know they work on plastic bodies as I use them for tattoos myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.