One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Need articulation help

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  pukingdog 
#1 ·
So I started 2017 by going after some projects I have been meaning to get to. One of them is adding articulation to a curvy barbie. So far things were going good and I added a revoltech joint to the arm.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

But when I got to the legs, Lo and behold...they are hollow...

Does anyone have suggestions on how I could add a joint here? I was think about using hardening spray foam...the kinda stuff you use as a sealant and insulation. Loctite makes one and it is available at home depot. Wondering if anyone has used it. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. FYI I have two Curvy bods modded and ready for the after dark section. As soon as I can add some articulation to these ladies I will post them. Thanks!

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#3 ·
I figured that I could add some articulation easily and they were 7.94 us during the holidays so why not...epoxy or caulk was an idea that I was toying around with, but with the added weight...I was thinking of filling the legs with hot glue. that may keep it light and inexpensive to fill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.