Cleaning Phicens with facial scrub cleaners

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Cleaning Phicens with facial scrub cleaners

Cleaning Phicens with facial scrub cleaners

I was testing how to clean Phicens, and I came upon a product, Loreal's men's expert face cleaner with charcoal. Has anyone use this product on Phicens?

Loreal's Men's expert is $7.00. It cleans the surface gently, removing dirt stains by hand without a small brush. Also, it can add stains as well. the face wash comes out metallic gray and can be smeared on a Phicen body to give it a dirty look, without adding dirt, like fighting in a battle. If you mess up, the wash can be removed with water.

This is perfect for adding gritty looks without making a acrylic wash and repainting if you make a mistake.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Cleaning Phicens with facial scrub cleaners

To clean my phicens i use Dawn liquid dish cleaner, it gets out stuck in dirt without much effort. Better not to scrub the skin too hard because it will shred the surface smoothness.
    Always pat dry the body and powder after washing.

Re: Cleaning Phicens with facial scrub cleaners

I used Oxy 10 with good effect to remove dye from my Phicens legs from a pair of stockings I failed to soak. I applied it twice, both times allowing it to dry completely, then wiping it off with a damp paper towel. After, I applied baby powder sparingly to the legs. Also, if the dye doesn't completely fade away, wait a couple of days. It seems to vanish after some time.