DiD Peg Hands

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: DiD Peg Hands

DiD Peg Hands

I know that there must be a thread here somewhere, but I cannot find it, so I will ask. I got three DiD bodies (which I absolutely love) but I guess somewhere along the line DiD tried out ball peg hands (with Puller and Winstone). Last set of DiD bodies I bought were all Ross and had only standard pin hands that worked just fine. Anyone out there got a tip for changing over the hands or know who makes/where I can get these hands? They came with bendy hands that I cannot stand and I need to find some gloved hands with ball pegs. Any help would be appreciated.
    "...peace is the highest aspiration of the American People. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it, we will never surrender for it, now or ever."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan January 20, 1981

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You could push out the peg holding the bendy hand to the ball-peg and swap it for a gloved hand (Dragon gloved hands will work). I recommend heating up the hand in a cup of hot water before trying to push out the pin.

Alternately, you could dremel into the wrist area of your older DiD body (Puller or Winstone) so that it will be able to accommodate the Dragon/New DiD style wrist pins.
    The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
    Is the terrible AT-AT Walking Machine.
    It's as big as a house on walking legs,
    And whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.