One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

ID Card clip?

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  computermike 
#1 ·
Howdy all!

Id appreciate some ideas on how I can attach my ID cards to my figures suit? Of course I can just glue it, and sculpty a generic looking clip, but is there anything else out there? Finger Gesture Gadget Font Thumb

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
You might consider a small straight pin- used in sewing. If you don't mind piercing the ID card, you could poke the pin through- to get an idea of where you'd need to bend it. Then, take the pin out and bend it just below the head. Then poke it back through and with the point of the pin at the back, pointing down, stab it through the lapel. This way you could take it off whenever you want and the hole should be tiny- if any remains- in the fabric of the suit/shirt.

#4 ·
The only thing that comes to my mind is the DML Molle Clips from the M16 pouches and the other Molle clip from the M9 bayonet. But how can you do it with it because not all suits has working pockets on left chest.
The top of your I.D. has the detailed rectangular supposedly the provision for the I.D. which in 1/1 is where you loop the piece of plastic, fasten it then the end has the mounting clip for the clothes. You can fabricate a piece of long plastic trim to size, fold and use a pin pierced on the plastic and attach to the suit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.