One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
Main Discussion Forums

New Member Introductions

New to the forum? Take a minute and introduce yourself to the rest of the community!

Action Figure News, Reviews & Discussion.

Collect, Kitbash, Customize. All Brands, All Eras, All Genres.WWII, Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, etc. Anything directly related to 1/6th scale action figure collecting.
1.4M
240M
1.4M
240M

Non 1/6 Figures, Toys and Related Products

Non 1/6 Figures, Toys and Related Products
1.3M
1.3M

Loose Bits (Off Topic)

For discussions without a home. Please no religion, current events or political rants.
9.7M
9.7M

Staging Area

Test your pictures and/or signature files here before you post in the discussion areas.
Full Scale (1:1 section) 1:1 Talk, Reference, and other full scale subjects

Attention to Detail (1:1 Talk)

Highly Articulated Discussion about Gear, Tactics, Weapons, Etc. as it relates to your Action Figures with Real Deal Action Figures
5.8M
5.8M

1:1 Reference (pics, links, books, etc)

Reference material (photos, website links, book suggestions, etc)
1.2M
1.2M

1:1 Replica / Movie Prop / Airsoft

Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.
Forum Support Questions, comments, and information related to this site.

OSW: Forum Conduct & General Info

Site Help and Suggestions

Need help using this site? Have a suggestion? Post it here!
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. I'm wondering which brand, SS, DAM, ES, HT, have detailed function on their guns and parts? more specifically, I'm working on a project to add a rail to my MP5SD. are there any M4 SOPMODs that can be disassembled into upper and lower handguard?
      2 replies   288 views
  2. I mainly collect E&S so far but would like to expand to other brands to diversity things. I have come across many different brands on Ebay etc but I wonder what actual collectors think of the products these other brands produce as some of them look pretty close to the quality of E&S at least in...
      12 replies   3K views
  3. My scratch built 1/6 scale uh1h slicks and uh1M gunship. Bringing in the birds
      11 replies   345 views
See all new posts