One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

USMC 2013 Question, nbc suit?

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  S.W.A.T 
#1 ·
Hi does anyone know what cammo marine nbc suits are? are the marpat or still woodland like the hot toys sniper?

thanks john

#3 ·
I just searched on bing images and there is a photo of what is said to be an army exercise but there are marines in the photo and there is also somebody in a grey one but I don't know probably still the woodland

#4 ·
http://www.dvidshub.net/image/988725/clb-13-conducts-mopp-training#.UsyxW8sgGK0

I dunno if this link will work, but it should be a shot of marines on USS Boxer in July 2013, getting into their MOPP gear, wearing the new USMC pattern digital desert cam utilities and putting on woodland pattern NBC suits. Hey seem to be using the latest respirators, suggesting the woodland kit is still state of the art.

I have also found pics of marines practicing wearing the 2 colour desert NBC suits

But nothing new....

But I am your side of the pond, and NBC gear is not a priority anymore, so it may be there is new stuff that is kept for best but they are using up the older pattern suits for training....it's certainly what we would have done in the army here and what we do with cbrn gear in the police...I have live suits I keep for when the balloon goes up, and a training suit which is about 5 years and 2 editions out of date that I wear in exercises.

My guess is that the woodland and 2 colour desert is still good, so hot toys sniper gear a la jarhead and generation kill would still work , but if it is posture black you will need the newer resi from the Eod figure or the upcoming did swat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.