One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1:1 Rules Of Engagement READ AND HEED - For the Duration - READ THEM AGAIN

8K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  pukingdog 
#1 ·
I have noticed that our 1:1 section has begun to stray away from 1:1 gear and how it relates to 1:6 scale stuff. You can see this section has been rearranged a bit and with that I want to lay down some guidlines. This is a living document so expect revisions to be made every now and then.

1. This is not military.net or any other military type discussion board. To that end we should not be arguing over who is better or what not past witty banter on occasion.

2. Keep your questions relevent to the 1:6 world. How many Rangers in a chock may be a good question but how to set up a landmine is not. Get it?

3. We will NOT talk tactics. Tactical methods and procedures are what keep our boys alive. We want to keep it that way.

Again, keep it related to the 1:6th world. That was why this section was created in the first place!

#6 ·
This is an issue with no expiration date. The safety of our serving members alone, is reason enough. It may not be as fun as "ripping yarns", but it's a small, important part we can all play.

Please consider before posting, both text and pics.

#9 ·
Re: 1:1 Rules Of Engagement READ AND HEED - For the Duration

Recent dustups mean that people have forgotten Pave's intent here, or need to tighten up their controls a bit. The idea here is information and discussion, not confrontation. And yeah I know, I've heard all the excuses and explanations, but those do not hunt. Your first clue is that a dumbazz f*cking civilian (that would be me) is explaining this to you. For-real military arguement sites have military people in charge of kicking everyone out whenever they get the itch.

If you want to post something and are concerned about being challenged, you can state your source(s) and your personal credentials. If you take exception with what someone has stated, approach it properly, and spool down the anger and insults. Respect one another, and your branches and arms. There are too many good people here that do not need this sh*t.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.