1/ 6 in Taipei?? [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : 1/ 6 in Taipei??

cannednerves
04-30-2009, 07:55
Hi friends! I'll be going off for a weeks holiday in Taipei with my girlfriend this May, and am dead set on getting a motherlode of 1/6 goodies, so I would need your valuable and much appreciated input on where I may find cheap and varied 1/6 shops around Taipei city.

Thank you!

朋友们,下个月我打算到台北游玩几天,所以需要您的提仪那儿有好的 1/6 店。

谢谢!!

memecomplex
04-30-2009, 08:40
I was in Taipei and it was pretty dead for 1/6th shopping. When I do find some in the various shops, they're either sold out, or way too expensive.

It seems Taiwanese do most of their 1/6th shopping online, or in Taichung.

Do a search here and you'll find a few threads on the topic. If you don't have too much time I suggest going to Wan Nian Building in Shimen Ding. If you really want to hit the motherlode, make a stop-over in Hong Kong.

plasticboy
04-30-2009, 08:45
Hi friends! I'll be going off for a weeks holiday in Taipei with my girlfriend this May, and am dead set on getting a motherlode of 1/6 goodies, so I would need your valuable and much appreciated input on where I may find cheap and varied 1/6 shops around Taipei city.

Thank you!

朋友们,下个月我打算到台北游玩几天,所以需要您的提仪那儿有好的 1/6 店。

谢谢!!

Welcome to Taipei. Actually there is not many 1/6 shop left, as I know there is only one 1/6 shop in Taipei. The hobbyist shopping on line usually.

plasticboy
04-30-2009, 08:49
I was in Taipei and it was pretty dead for 1/6th shopping. When I do find some in the various shops, they're either sold out, or way too expensive.

It seems Taiwanese do most of their 1/6th shopping online, or in Taichung.

Do a search here and you'll find a few threads on the topic. If you don't have too much time I suggest going to Wan Nian Building in Shimen Ding. If you really want to hit the motherlode, make a stop-over in Hong Kong.

Wan Nian Building is hard to find 1/6 figure. Don't waste your time there!
make a stop-over in Hong Kong is the best suggestion.

memecomplex
04-30-2009, 08:58
Wan Nian Building is hard to find 1/6 figure. Don't waste your time there!
make a stop-over in Hong Kong is the best suggestion.

He's definitely going to be visiting Shimen Ding anyways, so why not. There's Hot Dog Toyz, the Star Wars shop next to it, and the toyshops on the 5th floor. I got some reasonably cheap Medi Boba, Red & Blue Spidey and Kamen Rider Amazon from there just 2 and a half weeks ago. Although the 1/6th shopping kind of sucks, Taipei is such a cool city... love it!

cannednerves
04-30-2009, 12:02
thank you both memecomplex and plasticboy for your info! hmm... seems like its not going to be easy finding 1/6 goodies then, but i will definitely visit Shimen Ding for a look around!

Thanks Gents!!!

plasticboy
04-30-2009, 18:38
He's definitely going to be visiting Shimen Ding anyways, so why not. There's Hot Dog Toyz, the Star Wars shop next to it, and the toyshops on the 5th floor. I got some reasonably cheap Medi Boba, Red & Blue Spidey and Kamen Rider Amazon from there just 2 and a half weeks ago. Although the 1/6th shopping kind of sucks, Taipei is such a cool city... love it!

Yap, If you are not only targeting in 1/6 toys that can go to hanging around Wan Nian building definately.