One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Hello everyone!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Fionamarvin10 
#1 ·
I'm a new member and I'm not really good at introductions, but here goes nothing.
Hello everyone! My name is Zelpha and I currently live in Salt Lake City. I'm new to the 1/6 figure hobby. I've been in the aBJD hobby for the last 12 years but left and sold everything off everything after getting tired of the drama it was filled with. And since I still liked collecting figures, I decided to turn to this hobby after finding some photos on instagram.
I'm currently slowly putting together a figure I'm slowly receiving parts for in the mail (giving kitbashing a go). And I plan on getting one more before stopping for a bit so I don't go overboard. If possible, I'd like a majority of my characters from my novel series into 1/6 figures. The first two I'm planning (and getting) are going to be based off of my "favourites" of my characters.
I don't know what else to add besides that I'm excited to get into this hobby and hopefully meet some friends in it.
Thank you. :3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.