Hey Guys! [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Mk47
12-09-2018, 00:30
Hey guys!

My name is Mike and I recently joined this help cause I could really use help with a small situation.

I bought a 1/6 custom Anton Chigur head sculpt and I've had a little trouble trying to find a neck join to attach it with. Please help. 395198

This Anton piece is my first attempt at my own custom 1/6. I have a decent heath ledger standing next to a large 3d print of my fat pug. They look like partners in crime, so I'm hoping, when Anton is done, I'll have the greatest crime team of all time.

Happy to be apart of such a cool site!

Gorellector
12-09-2018, 05:29
Hey Mike

I had a similar "problem" with a Charles Bronson head sculpt, but with the difference that the neck of mine is shorter

But it looks like that you would need an inner head ring and also one of the neck pegs shown in this pic here (on the right
Most probably you also will need some superglue/modelglue to fix it

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1.bNdLXXXXXcYXVXXq6xXFXXX0/5pcs-x-1-6-Neck-Ring-for-Hot-Toys-Custom-Head-Sculpt-Peg-Joint-Adapter-Connector.jpg_640x640.jpg

you can get them at aliexpress

5pcs x 1/6 Neck Ring for Hot Toys Custom Head Sculpt Peg Joint Adapter Connector for 12" Action Figure doll Toys soldier model-in Action & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/5pcs-x-1-6-Neck-Ring-for-Hot-Toys-Custom-Head-Sculpt-Peg-Joint-Adapter-Connector/32704871178.html)

Mk47
12-09-2018, 11:31
Hey thanks for taking the time to help me out!

I actually ordered one of those, but it did not fit inside the neck hole. I’m waiting on the 5 pc one to arrive from eBay, so I hope that one has a size small enough to fit.

I’m also thinking on just super gluing the sculpt right on to the neck joint. My only hesitation is that I spent some $$ on the headsculpt, so I don’t want to decrease its value.

spyder
12-09-2018, 19:01
You can use aves apoxy to fill in the area which will allow the neck piece to fit. That's what I did and it worked great.

Mk47
12-16-2018, 18:34
I'm going to try this! Appreciate your time!

Aria
12-28-2018, 02:20
Unless you're planning to re-sell, don't worry about decreasing value. Invest in your enjoyment of them.