AZJOEHEAD meeting [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : AZJOEHEAD meeting

Geppetto2
09-28-2014, 03:00
Hello all of you PHX area collectors. I am planning on a meeting at my house on the 9th of November (Sunday). If you are interested in meeting some other collectors in the area and sharing your creations and seeing what other folks are putting together than LMK with a PM or thru this thread. I am thinking about providing tables so that people can bring trade items and help other collectors out and clearing some clutter. If you have not been to my house I am in Gilbert and have a ton of stuff to look at (Tanks, buildings and other pieces) so you won't be disappointed in the trip.

EDIT: I changed the date of the meeting to the following weekend as a member of the club has Nat. Guard duty the weekend of the 2nd. We will meet around noonish and go from there. Hope to see some new faces at the meeting.

Jeff (Geppetto):thumb

Geppetto2
10-22-2014, 12:49
18 more days until the meeting and I am looking forward to meeting some new people in the Phx area. PM me if you are interested in attending. Thanks

Geppetto2
11-03-2014, 10:30
6 days and counting. LMK if interested in joining us on Sunday and I will get you the directions.