On Parade Sept 7/2013 [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : On Parade Sept 7/2013

crusader1xxx
08-28-2013, 23:14
Coming next weekend is Ontario Canada's only 1/6 scale show...

On parade presented by the Ontario Model Soldier Society

Sept 7/2013 10am to 3 pm

Fort York, Toronto, Ontario Canada

Visit the website for more details...

http://www.omss.ca/pages/annual_show.html

This is a great show for us 1/6 scale enthusiasts, especially if you are close to the Toronto, Area...

Spitfire
08-31-2013, 13:03
I can vouch for this show - especially the big diorama that the Ottawa One Sixth Club puts together.

As for me, I'm going to be stuck going to a 2-day Adobe training session for work. :(

CobraTrooper11
09-01-2013, 04:07
sounds fun! look forward to seeing some pics!

crusader1xxx
09-05-2013, 21:44
Well, this is my last post on this as I am heading to Toronto first thing tomorrow morning and will be doing the set up in the afternoon (so I won't have to rush on Saturday).

Val...just so you know, the dio this year is mine and mine alone. No one from the Ottawa club is participating this year. If any at all come. Since JC stopped, the club is dead. Yes the website is still there, but it is slow with next to nothing being posted on it.

JC was the center of that club and the main player so to speak for shows and working on the big Dio items. I have one of the buildings, but almost all of it has gone to the guys in QC for there two shows a year. I also have the train arch which is going to Capt Action this weekend as i just don't have the room for it. It is a work of art and I would love to keep it, but its just too big.

Anyway, I digress...hope the crowds are good and the weather holds..

see you all there, and please stop by the 1/6 area and introduce yourself :clap

Spitfire
09-10-2013, 19:43
Well, that is a real shame about Geoff and the Ottawa club. Glad you got part of the dio at least.