Displace International logo apporximation (Splinter Cell) [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : Displace International logo apporximation (Splinter Cell)

rambeau87
08-23-2007, 13:06
I thought it would be cool to have a Displace patch for my PMC's but couldn't find one on the net so I decided to make my own. I didn't have photoshop so I Had to go back and forth between MS Paint,Picture it!, and publisher.

The font is a still a little of and It's missing the bullets.I didn't bother with the little spikey-sunray things.

Its not perfect but I'm still pretty proud of how it came out.

I have a b&w version with no text if someone wants to alter it. I full sized completed versions in b&w and subdued od green.

I put in a patch-sized image but I found that it lost a lot of quality when I saved it as a new image. You're better off taking a full sized version and squishing it down and printing without saving again.

Theres also a screenshot so you can compare.

rambeau87
08-23-2007, 13:11
Edit: the patch version got taken down to about half size when I posted it. I'll see what I can do about that later.

Edit: I made a larger version I'll leave the other up just in case someone wants one that small. (I doubt theres a large demand for Displace Intl insignia for 1\6th anyways).