1:1 Rules Of Engagement READ AND HEED - For the Duration [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : 1:1 Rules Of Engagement READ AND HEED - For the Duration

Pavespawn
10-30-2005, 16:06
I have noticed that our 1:1 section has begun to stray away from 1:1 gear and how it relates to 1:6 scale stuff. You can see this section has been rearranged a bit and with that I want to lay down some guidlines. This is a living document so expect revisions to be made every now and then.

1. This is not military.net or any other military type discussion board. To that end we should not be arguing over who is better or what not past witty banter on occasion.

2. Keep your questions relevent to the 1:6 world. How many Rangers in a chock may be a good question but how to set up a landmine is not. Get it?

3. We will NOT talk tactics. Tactical methods and procedures are what keep our boys alive. We want to keep it that way.

Again, keep it related to the 1:6th world. That was why this section was created in the first place!

Pivot
10-31-2005, 20:20
"... And knowing is half the battle" has more sinister conotations when real soldiers have their dicks swinging in the breeze.

Monsignore
11-03-2005, 10:39
Roger to that :wink:

Pvt. Ryan HOH
11-16-2005, 20:19
So guys, how do you set up a land mine?:lol

Bulldog
03-20-2006, 15:02
Very f'ing carefully.

pukingdog
09-25-2006, 19:53
This is an issue with no expiration date. The safety of our serving members alone, is reason enough. It may not be as fun as "ripping yarns", but it's a small, important part we can all play.

Please consider before posting, both text and pics.

markdrake
09-28-2006, 09:29

I usually do it sober... :cheers