top secret foders and appyable tattoos [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : top secret foders and appyable tattoos

tj1835
02-10-2011, 10:50
ive been producing some printable accesories recenty to just ad a bit of depth to my scenic backdrops, as well as making tattoos 1/6 style i,and for my figures!!!! i hope these will turn out really well!
i should be able to sort out any type of design as in my spare time im a tattoo artist!i hope you enjoy them, i will post some pics when sorted out the designs,ive also made 2 nucs for my sets after seeing the nuclear war head in cotswold collectables magazine when ive posted some pics ! ill be ready to take orders if any body is interested

watanabekun
02-26-2011, 02:09
where can i see them ?

thanks

santopapa
02-26-2011, 03:09
ive been producing some printable accesories recenty to just ad a bit of depth to my scenic backdrops, as well as making tattoos 1/6 style i,and for my figures!!!! i hope these will turn out really well!
i should be able to sort out any type of design as in my spare time im a tattoo artist!i hope you enjoy them, i will post some pics when sorted out the designs,ive also made 2 nucs for my sets after seeing the nuclear war head in cotswold collectables magazine when ive posted some pics ! ill be ready to take orders if any body is interested

Welcome aboard! Hope to see them soon. I'm just wondering, do you make Russian tats too? You know, just like Whiplash's but more like that of Viggo Mortensen's in Eastern Promises. I was thinking if ultra-fine point markers will do the trick, but I haven't tried it yet. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ivan1GFP
02-26-2011, 09:35
You can get a raw GIF for this from Wikipedia. I believe it has a bunch of classified cover sheets which should be scaleable down to Joe size.
If I find the exact link, I will post it.

- Ivan.

Ivan1GFP
03-04-2011, 17:13
Here is the link.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/US_CLASSIFIED_COVERSHEETS.GIF

- Ivan.