Elfbait [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : Elfbait

Sir Eaton Flipflop
08-29-2006, 18:32
Just wanted to post a thread to express my appreciation of one of our forum members elfbait. His good nature and unsurpassed skill at crafting custom 1/6 scale masks and other pieces ( RAAW tubes and projectiles ) is amazing. I just received two hockey masks as seen in the armoured car scene from the Michael Mann film 'Heat' as well as a custom Mempo style mask. All three are one of a kind works of art. I don't have a digi otherwise I would post pics of these masks... however, I think I can find some images from this forum and will post them along with this message. Amazing customs from a heck of a nice guy...

Thanks again elfbait:thumb

BTW, I don't mean to take any liberties by posting these pics or to seem as though I'm advertising someone else's work - this is posted out of appreciation and admiration of elfbait and his work.

Paladin
08-29-2006, 19:42
second that. He made two masks for me, one of his Heat Masks and a custom one based on the Casey Jones Mask from Ninja Turtles :D great work.

Emergency Ian
08-29-2006, 20:06
Sir Eaton, those masks are Amazing!

I agree that Elfbait's work is great and that he's a really nice guy. He's been working on some medical gear that he does in general and some specifically for a project of mine. The pieces are just great!

- Ian

Sir Eaton Flipflop
08-31-2006, 20:56
Wanted to bump this up before it gets lost on the back page so more folks get a chance to see elfbait's amazing 1/6 gears...

Emergency Ian
08-31-2006, 21:30
As talented as Elfbait is when it comes to custom making 1:6 scale items, there's one thing you probably don't know about him. Elfbait is also an M.D. (medical doctor).

Personally, I think that's pretty darn impressive too. :)

- Ian

Hugh
08-31-2006, 21:31
Nise, er... nice masks...................now make a figure that goes with it!!! :D

DYE-GSG90

Sir Eaton Flipflop
08-31-2006, 21:33
I kind of figured that - his pieces all come wrapped in a type of surgical guaze that you don't see very often. I kind of suspect he's an ortho guy - makes sense that both orthopedics and 1/6 fabrication would use some of the same skills.

Sir Eaton Flipflop
08-31-2006, 21:36
Yeah the masks are incredible - I am planning on doing a Deniro and Kilmer Heat bash with the two Heat masks and the Mempo will go with the Did Samurai that I preordered fro keith's Justice Fighters... Ian, out of curiosity what type or kind of medical bits is he working on for you?

pukingdog
09-02-2006, 17:25
Extraordinary-fine work. Think we'll stick a copy in the custom section, as it merits.

Emergency Ian
09-02-2006, 18:57
Sir Eaton,

Elfbait is working on too many medical items to list, but some specific pieces that may be of interest to others are his I.V. bags and different types of scissors.

He's making a lot of medical items for the "Emergency!" (1970's TV series) 1:6 project of mine. Just think of everything paramedics would be equipped with and he will likely be making it for me, is now in the porcess of making it or already has made it.

His work is extrodinary. The other great thing, as far as my project is concerned, is that he has access to all of the 1:1 scale items and is familiar with using them, since he's a medical doctor.

Once more of the pieces are complete, I'll definitely be posting pictures. :)

- Ian

rokmunky
01-22-2010, 12:08
Very Nice. Keep up the good work Elfbait.

crowinghorse
01-31-2011, 16:29
anyone have a way to contact elfbait?

I emailed him over a year ago about custom leg armor and heard back from him once and then never heard from him again - thanks!