How to take off heads? & body parts u need [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : How to take off heads? & body parts u need

Davinator65
04-02-2006, 01:12
I have broken DML and BBi heads attached to the broken bodies. How do I take off their heads?

So second question; is the neck post the part where the HS joins up with the neck or when the neck meets up with the body?

I got these because I noticed some of the members here at OSW needed neck posts...long story short, a guy wanted some things he need and I was just going to give the neck posts to him, but he responded saying he did not need the parts, end of story.

Also, besides the hands and feet, what other parts of the body is useful or most needed by members?

Tiger
06-05-2006, 06:36
how to get the head off? I always use a hairdryer, the head will become softer and pops off easy.

wimpie
06-05-2006, 13:16
I usually take the midle sized screwdriver bit of my leatherman and put it between the neck post and body (for bbi g body's that is) and use it as a lift and then the head pops off.

Neck post is where the head meets the neck and not where the neck meets the body.

grizzerr
06-05-2006, 13:43
Like Tiger said the hairdryer or soak it in hot water.

Broadshore
06-06-2006, 01:58
Hairdryer.

Solid Snake
06-06-2006, 03:55
I prefer to boil it.