One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Loose ignite bodies

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Lightning Sword 
#1 ·
Man, anyone know what to do to tighten up bodies with loose joints? I'm a big fan of the ignite historical figures, but many of the come with a double whammy problem: their hips tend to be on the loose side, and at the same time their helmets are absurdly heavy. The result is that many of them are incapable of standing up in any "manly" position, and then flop over like old celeris.

I usually end up replacing their bodies with DML if they're like that, but I prefer the ignite sculpture. THe worst case is my Hoplite II figure. His helmet weighs more than he does. I managed to get him to look semi-warriorlike by leaning him against my TV, but his positioning is still kind of awkward, and if I breathe on him he dies an anticlimactic death. He's no longer in that position anymore as he wilted at the sight of a fresh young maiden (or should I say boy/catamite!) and I couldn't get him back again!

And I must say, I have no idea why ignite makes their greeks wear these awful blue tunics. THis guy used to have a baby blue one! I died both of their tunics black, and they look much more fierce. Does anyone know what colours were prevalent back in the day?

See less See more
#2 ·
And I must say, I have no idea why ignite makes their greeks wear these awful blue tunics. THis guy used to have a baby blue one! I died both of their tunics black, and they look much more fierce. Does anyone know what colours were prevalent back in the day?
Kind a wondering about this myself.

Also curious why the gave Hoplite II those crappy plastic shin guards. I was really disappointed about this when mine showed up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.