How to insert Toy Soldier ODA Member Bendable Hands? [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : How to insert Toy Soldier ODA Member Bendable Hands?

Calvi
10-12-2005, 14:18
Hi there,

does someone know how to insert Toy Soldier ODA member Okinawa 1st Special Forces Group Bendable Nomex Flight Glove Hands in a G3 BBi body?

Many thanks in advance.

Calvi

jonbondave
10-12-2005, 15:27
you have to get a peg from another pair of bbi gloved hands ;) so, you just pull the peg gently out of BBI hands and insert it in the TS hands. do a search, there should be some detailed directions around here somewhere ;)

Yujin
10-13-2005, 00:14
jonbondave: I thought that it was Dragon? The whole certinly looked like it would fit a Dragon peg. I recalled the BBI one being rounded.Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :)

jonbondave
10-13-2005, 03:49
i dunno, i think BBI. but i could be wrong. did you do a forum search?

Yujin
10-13-2005, 08:08
Ok, my bad I think. BBI should be the correct one. Just checked the DML gloves. They dun look like the peg can be removed w/o ruining the gloves. :b
I tot it was DML cos the space where the peg should go in the TS one looked like it could fit a DML peg. But guess not... :O

Calvi
10-14-2005, 17:41
Hello and many thanks for replying,

It is BBI pegs. In Echobase Toys when they ad Toy Soldier ODA member 1st Okinawa Special Forces Group they tell the bendable Nomex glove hands fit BBI G3 bodies. I have just bought some BBI gloved hands from a loose parts supplier today and the pegs can be easily removed from them and inserted in Toy Soldiers Nomex Gloves.

Anyway, a million thanks for your replies. Without them I wouldn´t have guessed I had to buy BBI gloved hands and remove their pegs to be used in Toy soldier gloves. Had no clue on how to attach the bendable Nomex gloves to the BBI G3 bodies I had ready for them.

Best Regards.

Calvi