portland area [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : portland area

jonbondave
08-28-2005, 13:08
anyone know where i can get 1/6 scale stuff in Portland Oregon? there used to be a couple places but that has all changed and i am limited to online sales.

Kleinesoldaten
08-28-2005, 14:59
Just be toys? I haven't bought any thing there in almost 2 years but they were one source. You are right it is tough in the city of Portland to find decent 1:6 stuff. Good luck and if find anywhere, please post.

jonbondave
08-30-2005, 11:28
justbe has DiD WWII stuff for sure. but that's just what i saw in the window, my schedule at work doesn't permit me to go often as they aren't open til noon.

Chii
09-02-2005, 16:10
Just Be has some very good stuff from time to time. That is my place to buy.

Also, Ren from Just Be, if you talk to him enough, he will actually try to special order items for you. However, the only stipulation is that they are more recent stuff, as he does not have the ability to get older, decommissioned stuff.

Though, I asked him to get me the HT Polar Mountain Striker, and he'll give me a call when it arrives.

The good thing is, he says that he will expand his selection if he can get more shoppers in. Currently, he tells me that Just Be's 1/6th is in the red, and he needs to get money in from it otherwise his boss is gonna tell him to stop selling 1/6th. We can't have that happening, now can we?

They've had some good stuff there. It's gone now, but they had bbi Merit's Slick, and I've gotten my Midori from them. They say that sometime in the fall they will recieve the Grey version of Midori, also :ar15

Lightning 9
09-03-2005, 15:54
As much as I hate to suggest it, try Bridgetown hobbies...the prices are pretty steep on their 1/6 scale stuff and there isn't all that great of a selection either, but they do have some 1/6 product. Another place you might try is Dr. Tounges. Not sure what all they have but they have carried some Dragon 1/6 in the past.

Hope this helps

jonbondave
09-04-2005, 12:08
i grew up with the staff of bridgetown, but they stopped carrying 1/6 years ago. As for Dr. Tongues, theyve been out of business for over a year.