Some cool German WWII printables i made.... [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : Some cool German WWII printables i made....

Soldier B
08-21-2010, 17:49

santopapa
08-22-2010, 11:42
Try to upload them bro, can't see 'em. Try photobucket, upload the pic and copy the IMG code after and paste it here. :)

Hammer Six
08-23-2010, 09:50
Now isn't this amazing. I posted a link to our club web site last week on the 19th with a link to German Printables develpoed by the famed Point Man. For some reason my post is no longer on the Board. Now today I find another post for German Printables and when I scroll past the book covers ....low and behold I find indentical copys of some of the same items posted on our club web site and Pointmans Privy.

Our web site with link to the 'Privy:

SSCC Ohio - HOME (http://ssccohio.weebly.com/index.html)

Sorry I don't believe in concidenses such as when I print yours of this site and compare them to our web site I find the following:
2 coffee substitue pkt
1 tooth power pkt
2 coffee w/Milk pkt
4 ammo box, P-40
3 Knackebrot
4 small can labels
2 large can labels
1 iron cross certificate
2 passes
1 Volstrumm poster : Anweisungen Zur Lebensrettun
Those were all the same number of items on our sheets!

I will say you finally varied your copying when you posted only 4 of the 5 Ammo box, K 98 and made copies of 3 of the field post boxes instead of 0ne

The book covers may be yours but the fact that it very strongly appears that you lifted items from our web site to present as you own.............I doubt even those belong to you.

Dick Schauerte
President SSCC

Soldier B
08-23-2010, 10:04

Fred_IV
08-23-2010, 10:11
Soldier B,

Point Man specifically asked you not to reproduce his printables on Green Leader's forum almost three weeks ago:

Re: Soldier B, actually I would prefer that you didn't do that, Thank You. -- The Unofficial Fan Page Communication Room (http://www.voy.com/14388/1/49112.html)

Despite the fact that you've mentioned him in the post as the author of some of the printables, he still asked you not to reproduce them.

Please remove all that isn't yours.

Fred - Panzercommander (HOH) on Green Leader's forum and SSCC member

Soldier B
08-23-2010, 10:34

okimbored
08-23-2010, 16:17
very sad