One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Fresno - CA

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Plaztic.Dagger 
#1 ·
FYI: I stopped by Hobby Town USA in Fresno, CA today and they had a small but modest collection -

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah, but there aren't many hobby shops or any other physical stores around. There is an expensive one in San Francisco and a shop in Concord sells older 21st century stuff, a ton of WW2 stuff, and some SS stuff, but, he is mainly ebay related and only has a warehouse. So to actually find a shop with 1/6 on the shlef is unique for Northern, CA and i would assume central as ell. I am not sure about southern.

#4 ·
pretty rare in the south too... i can count on one hand and have fingers left over where you would see something like this or better, south of Bakersfield.

#5 ·
I was just wandering around and decided to check out the store. It was a fairly pleasent surprise to see some shelves stocked since as others had mention its a rarity in central cal area.

Prices where decent, there was some Barrack Sergeant uniforms, Modern Hero heads, and a DiD(?) 1/6 half track motorcycle.

I would of picked up a few, bought I had just spent some at the local tactical store on some airsoft gear...
:doh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.