Arnold camo repaint [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : Arnold camo repaint

crazydragonclk
12-17-2004, 16:32
Hey just finished painting my arnold head kinda crappy but its satisfactory I guess. I was using electric tape and doing a tape resist for the face paint but it didnt look like it was smeared on the face it looked too straigt, so i repainted free hand. Also you may notice he looks kind of dark skinned, thats because im planning to put him onto the green beret body set when I buy a 2nd Green Beret set in a week or so.

ANYONE KNOW HOW OR A TYECHNIQUE TO REMOVE MUSCULAR BODY TATTOOS?

ToyBoxer
12-17-2004, 17:01
Are you doing a Commando movie version?

crazydragonclk
12-17-2004, 17:14
yeah somewhere around there not quite, cross between predator1 and commando

Clown fart
12-17-2004, 17:25
YES about removing and applying tattoos on the bodies. How do you do it.

THEFRISCOKid
12-17-2004, 17:31
HOw do you get the head off of the HT and put the Arniie head on? Any tricks or secrets?

Vegas Bubba

Tung
12-17-2004, 17:57
I don't recommend using paint thinner the skin on the body is rather fragile. Anything that drys up the skin will cause it to crack.

Tung

Kibagami Jubei
12-17-2004, 18:39
how bout repainting the arms?

crazydragonclk
12-17-2004, 20:39
Originally posted by The Vegas Bubba
HOw do you get the head off of the HT and put the Arniie head on? Any tricks or secrets?

Vegas Bubba

Wll I saw a way to do it with polymor stuff or that oven bake clay, but I dont do it that way because Im scared to burn the sculpt, Ive used it before but for me, what I do is measure the head and neck area, tape around the neck so I can use the tape line as a guide to where I am going to cut.

Then I cut the neck, sand it doen a lil if possible and fill the head with a glue gun in small amounts until its about to the top, then I get the head ready and fill it up to about enough room for the neck socket to plop on, and put it on and wait til it completely cools down[stick it into cold water] then my head transfer is done, but its just my own way, I usually will have surigcal neck scars hidden under the Bdu or a turtle neck so it doesnt show anyway, one guy I forgot what site or who did the same thing using the polymer clay and he has like a pic of what he used. Just below.

Well I plan to do the same but with a glue gun instead. It worked out good on my first head transfer.

doorkicker
12-18-2004, 00:56
never did it myself, but for fear of damaging the rubber, you might want to leave the tattoo and cover it up with some sort of a girlfriend's/wife's makeup concealer. that might work

scarbrs
12-20-2004, 00:43
Soap and water. That it. it comes right off.

Clown fart
12-20-2004, 19:20
archive this thread please.

HOTDBZ
12-20-2004, 19:31
DANG! Arnold as a DEVGRU operator sure looks cool.

pukingdog
12-20-2004, 19:59
Personally, I like the skintone and camo-job both, cdclk. This should look really cool.

Consider it archived.

curtis reed
11-06-2005, 19:37
you could try Acetone, but it would require repainting the arm