Pictures missing on threads [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : Pictures missing on threads

Cenowski
01-28-2010, 16:44
Can anyone answer or identify with any threads that when opened dont show pictures that are talked about on the thread or are the purpose of the thread but dont seem to be around anywhere?

Im new to forum so dont know wether my net settings are useless :doh or something else is going on:dunno

Ronin Six
01-28-2010, 16:48
Looks like everything is OK with your account. Can you point me to the particular thread you're having trouble with?

Cenowski
01-29-2010, 04:03
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/allies/55067-polish-infantryman-1939-a.html

I m pretty sure should be pic on here but i cant see it and not even a icon to show picture is unreadible, is is like this on many threads for me

Also on forums i used before when post picture it is something like [/img]blahblahblah[img] is it the same for this one

Many Thanks
Cenowski

pukingdog
02-07-2010, 17:43
It's likely that those pictures links aren't active any more, or have changed (a problem with some host sites). A frequent occurance with pics hosted off-board, especially the older threads. When my hosting site changed, I lost pics linked here, and have been restoring them as I find them missing. You might try sending cablecommander a Private Message, he may still have those pics. Welcome aboard, Cenowski.

Mike

88Reaper88
02-07-2010, 18:18
Also on forums i used before when post picture it is something like [/img]blahblahblah is it the same for this one

You've got them the wrong way round, goes at the back