In one of Saddam's Palaces............. [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : In one of Saddam's Palaces.............

EVELMIN
02-14-2004, 03:21
note the wrist articulation, try it out...........

EVELMIN
02-14-2004, 03:23
a little exacto........presto........

EVELMIN
02-14-2004, 03:25
or.....

EVELMIN
02-14-2004, 03:28
hmmmm........

EVELMIN
02-14-2004, 03:30
safe point soldier.............

EVELMIN
02-14-2004, 03:49
Just pop that straight post out, trim up those crappy hard hands that you have piled up in your hobby box, and BOOM, you've got a soldier who is more dynamic than ever before. Just be careful not to cut your finger, or that little nib that is going to go into the hole in the glove. That is the key to the articulation, and a snug fit at the wrist. This method works best with the "Gunslinger" style nomex gloves, it just seems as though the cuffs, and the hole in the glove is snug enough for this customization. But once you make one set, you can pop them in and out of as many different glove styles as you wish, and see how they work. I would like to thank IPKEVIN zombie for showing us a Dragon version of this, as well as Nelson Paradigm....(is that the handle I haven't seen him here in a while?) who made a Dragon style "flipper" out of some BBI hands as well. This is a very good method to use, if you want full articulation with some of the Dragon flight gloves, or the black HIT TEAM, or Leo cut off glove hands. I hope some of you give this a shot, take care.

Ditmeus
02-14-2004, 04:58
Quick questions, did you heat up the glove when pulling out the peg, because I find it hard pulling out. Also after pulling out the peg and cutting the hands, did you have to cut the nib off the glove peg and glue it to the cut hand peg? Thanks.

Sir Eaton Flipflop
02-14-2004, 05:49
Dang! Thanks for the handy customization tutorial... I have been using a similar technique to trade out the hard hands on my DML bendy arm guys ( think Fernando, Walt, Russell etc. ) Only difference is the carved up stump portion stays attached to the arm and doesn't allow for the extended range of motion you have captured with your techinque. Kudos EVELMIN.

-Mike

Nighthawk264
02-14-2004, 09:26
Excellent mod I must try....!!