One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Your OSW account

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  USMCCHET92_96 
#1 ·
Lately we have had problems where a member of the OSW "creates" an alternate account either because he/she is banned or the user wants to have a alternate persona. This is against the rules of the OSW will probably result in you being banned permanently from the OSW. Please do not do this even in fun.

#2 ·
Accident

I am accidently guilty of this. I created one account and didnt receive the confirmation so i thought my emai lwas busted so without thinking i created another account on another email account. My two accounts are Silent Killer (needs to be deleted) and this one. I do realize that I did something really bad and will accept the consequences of having one or both accounts being deleted and/or banned. I am truly sorry. :cry :sadshake :sadpace

#3 ·
Sniper if you created another account because the one you tried to make didnt work we wont hold that against you. If you created a account to show off your "alternate" personality and to screw around than yes you would have a problem. This post is more for the goofballs and sneakers-in that tend to give the staff grey hairs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.