Help with BBI "Chopper" chest rig?? [Archive] - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

View Full Version : Help with BBI "Chopper" chest rig??

GungHo
08-06-2003, 20:07
Good evening everyone, I'm sitting here at my desk piecing together an Iraq based desert sniper kitbash and need a little help.

I'm having a hard time figuring out BBI "Chopper's" chest rig......how does this thing fit around the figure? Maybe it's just because I'm flat exhausted from the heat and long day at work, but I can't figure this rig out for the life of me.

Anyone got any pics of how this thing assembles? I checked out BBI's site....and also Opsgear but the pics there weren't any help really.

Also, I gues one more obvious question I should have asked first....is this type of rig acceptable for a sniper? I'm trying to build a sniper that resembles a pic that was posted a few weeks back of the two fully geared up snipers that were in Iraq.

Thanks in advance for all help :thumb

skip1_6
08-06-2003, 20:29
Gungho- the two straps that have single buckles on them go from under the arm to the opposite side buckle, crossing the back in an X shape. The other strap goes from one side to the other across the back.

skip1_6
08-06-2003, 20:40
Front:

skip1_6
08-06-2003, 20:41
Side:

skip1_6
08-06-2003, 20:43
Back:
Hope this is what you needed.

GungHo
08-06-2003, 21:04
AWESOME....thanks for the pics.....

Also, it looks like it's possible to run a web belt thru the rig.....anyone done this? I'm planning on running a web belt so I can atach canteens,side arm, and etc.

skip1_6
08-06-2003, 23:31
Visit here-http://highspeedgearinc.com/
It will answer alot of questions.