High and tight hair cuts!

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: High and tight hair cuts!

within two hours away from east coast spec.ops (Army, Navy, and USMC)As well as C.I.A. SOG and Blackwater

High and tight hair cuts!

I don't own a Dremel tool but I would wondering about how to shave a head to a high and tight or a more closely cropped hairstyle. I have a few HS that I want to update and repaint mainly : Rick, Rob Deniro, and Leopold that I would like to give closer cropped heads without weakening the the sculpt wall. Has anyone done this on their HS before?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thats a tough one because most of the molded HS's aren't too sturdy if you give em a haircut. I tried this an almost lost an extremely rare HS, it got paper thin after getting most of the hair off and even then it was still a bit higher than the rest of the "skull". But, there is a posibility to do high and tights on resin HS's, but that would involve lots of sanding or buying a Dremel. I did it to a Frontline sculpt and it turned out great! Hope this helps
    Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light...

within two hours away from east coast spec.ops (Army, Navy, and USMC)As well as C.I.A. SOG and Blackwater
    Thanks man!